Mercury has conducted dozens of fleet management seminars and workshops around the world. Recent venues include the Telematics Conference SE Europe and Romanian Fleet Management Conference as well as workshops for FDB Land Fleet Management and Operations, Universal Network Intelligence, and YF Asia Pte Ltd.
- Fundamentals of Fleet Management: How Telematics Solutions Providers Can Help Their Customers be Better Fleet Managers
- Land Fleet Management and Operations
- Maximize Fleets Utilization to Increase Organizational Profits
- Vehicle Fleet Management: Principles, Strategies, and Techniques for Maximizing Performance and Minimizing Costs
Collaboration with local partners in many countries and regions combines the breadth and depth of Mercury’s North American experience with the physical presence, local industry knowledge, and client relationships that are essential to providing services to organizations in a particular country effectively and affordably. We work together with our international affiliates to provide state-of-the-art consulting, professional development training, and research services to government, military, corporate, and other clients throughout the world.
- Emirates Transport, EMEA – Information Technology
- Intel, EMEA – Fleet Management Consulting
- Johnson & Johnson, worldwide – Fleet Management Consulting
- Melbourne Fire Brigade, APAC – Fleet Management Consulting
- U.S. Department of State, worldwide – Fleet Management Consulting
- U.S. Department of State, LAR – Fleet Management Consulting
- Willbros Group – Information Technology
INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATES PROGRAM
Mercury welcomes opportunities to partner with consulting, research, and professional development organizations throughout the world. Our approach to performing consulting assignments outside of North America usually involves collaborating with local firms that have the physical presence, market knowledge, and client relationships needed to serve organizations in a particular country or region effectively and affordably.