- Third Party Sites. The Site may provide links to third party web sites and access content, products and services on such third party web sites. These links are provided as a service to you and Mercury shall not be deemed to recommend or endorse such third party sites. You agree that Mercury is not responsible for and shall have no liability with respect to such third party sites or any content, products or services thereon.
- EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS ONLY. MERCURY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MERCURY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OF THE CONTENTS ON THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL MERCURY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF PROFITS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Applicable Laws. All matters relating to your access to or use of this Site shall be governed exclusively by applicable federal laws and laws of the State of Maryland. Any legal action or proceeding related to this Site shall be instituted in the federal and state courts located in the State of Maryland.
- Copyright and Trademark Notice. Copyright Mercury Associates, Inc., 2016, all rights reserved. Mercury Associates is a trademark of Mercury Associates, Inc.. All other trademarks, logos and service marks appearing on this Site are the property of Mercury and other parties.